Saturday, October 13, 2007

bank experience

today i finally went to the bank. it's been between 3 and 4 weeks since i should have gone. i had to change the total on the deposit slip 4 times.

going into the bank i held the door for this old couple. they were shocked. they thanked me. and then since i held it for them they were ahead of me in line. (they kind of signaled for me to go but i signaled for them to go ahead of me). it made me feel so good. granted there was no line. i almost wished there was so i could have signed the checks. so i had to wait all of 30 seconds. they old couple got the last available teller.

3 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)October 14, 2007 at 11:11 AM

    One day when walking to the subway, this car let a teenage girl out in the rain, and she went running because it was raining. She didn't even close her door. I saw this, and was walking right past the car, and saw the guy trying to mess with his seatbelt to let him lean over, but the door was wide open, so I just shut it for him as I was walking by. We shared a "stupid girls" thought. I think there was a day I did something like 6 nice things for strangers. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rukkyg (LiveJournal)October 15, 2007 at 5:37 AM

    must be genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. russsss (LiveJournal)October 16, 2007 at 7:18 PM

    why would a car be walking to the subway? I think you made this story up.

    ReplyDelete