Sunday, October 7, 2007

updates

i still have the hive/welt on my back from ragweed from the allergy testing

yesterday we gave jason the kitchen table from gram's house.

my foot hurts.

my knee has been hurting a lot lately.

it's raining and i didn't even realize it was supposed to rain.

i have so much to do but i always want to do other things.

i seem to like cooking and hate it at the same time. i like cooking for other people and then i hate it when they complain. i like trying to cook new things. i tend to not use recipes. i also give people food to take home. i make food and then call people and give it to them (that part is mianly with desserts). i guess all that is the italian in me. or every italian i know is like that. also i cook way too much food when i cook for other people. that is always how italians are. my brother thinks he has the perfect amount of leftovers when it just barely all fits in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment