Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i think i ate too much stuffed* yesterday. last night my stomach was killing me and i kept thinking i was going to throw up.

*stuffed from stuffed cabbage. but i don't eat the cabbage.

today we tried to buy curtains. we failed.

then we tried to buy some Christmas trays on sale. we failed at that. but i did buy some Chrsitmas tins so now i don't have to ask for the tins back when i give people cookies with tins. we bought a container thing to put our wrapping paper in.

i tried to buy ingredients for pepperoni bread but the super walmart didn't have bread dough.

i tried to buy invitation envelopes (aka the envelopes that i use for the cards that I make) and i couldn't find them. this is my 3rd trip to walmart and they don't have them. maybe i'm looking in the wrong places or maybe they stopped carrying them.

last night i calculated it out and it'll take me over 40 hours to finish the baby afghan i'm making (for a baby shower i'm going to on January 13).

so Betsy's wedding got moved based on travel arrangaments and now it's not in Kenya and it's here in like 3 days. looks like her gift isn't going to get made. i thought i had until the end of january when they had a reception. now i'm all confused.

i have to clean up and i really want to make this place spotless and get rid of all the junk but it never works. i need more cupboards for food.

we saw the remodeled dunkin donuts on our way home today and i went and used my coupon and got munchkins. my bill was 5.88 and i had a 10 and a 1 and wanted a 5 and change back but the guy gives me bck my 1 and gives me 4 ones. i didn't tell him. i just let him go and think i was the stupid one. now i have about 8-10 ones in my wallet.

i bought masking tape today so when i pack a box or put Christmas stuff in a box i can label it. all our boxes have been labeled a few times so now i know the masking tape labeling will be the most current. all the rest are just sharpie on the box.

update: correction now i have 16 ones in my wallet. i guess i should have counted first but i didn't feel like giving the guy a lot of ones. sigh.

2 comments:

  1. anonymous (LiveJournal)December 26, 2007 at 10:14 AM

    I was the stupid one when it came to change today, I had a bill for 12.71 or something like that and gave the person a 13 and 4 pennies... :-p I realized it too late and we laughed at it. That was when I bought these cute martini glasses at pier one and 50% off.

    btw- You will have a gift coming soon, I haven't yet shipped it, I was going to try to order it online and have it sent right to you but I couldn't find it online. And yeah I've been a complete bum since coming home, think I will continue being a bum all week, that should be nice :-p Give me a call when you have some time to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)December 26, 2007 at 10:16 AM

    that was me. I also wanted to tel you- I never got the time to finish all the scrapbooking cards I was going to make for gram, so I gave her a complete xmas set (25-30 cards, just guessing thats how many she sends out), half of valentines and a sample of each of teh other holidays, figured that way I can keep working on them all year long. Yeah anyways I'll be watrching this movie w/the rents, but I'll be around tonight.

    ReplyDelete