Sunday, December 9, 2007

to do list for today

how many of these things will i get done?
1. laundry. 1 load is in the wash. i'll have at least 3 loads to do it all. the 1 hamper weighed 32 lbs
2. clean up
3. set up to take the Christmas picture then take it (have to move some ornaments to the other garland since that is the one we're taking the pictures by.)
4. make cookies
5. go grocery shopping
6. go to target
7. make more Christmas cards
8. write out Christmas cards
9 address envelopes (last year i used store bought Christmas cards and I think it took a good 4 hours. I've already spent 4 hours making cards and i have 10 made. i sent 39 cards last year and this year i have more than I want to send. maybe i'll find my store bought cards and use those but i have no idea where they are)
10.carry all my stamping stuff upstairs and put it back on the shelves.


already went to the gym

2 comments:

  1. rukkyg (LiveJournal)December 10, 2007 at 4:39 AM

    I predict... 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 10, 2007 at 5:43 AM

    you can't predict after the fact. you know i only did 2.

    ReplyDelete