Monday, May 5, 2008

tonight was lots of exercising. still won't make up for my unhealthy lunch and dinner. good thing i don't work that way or it'd get discouraging.
i went for a nice walk with pb and we explored some side streets around here. we walked over 40 minutes. then i went to the gym and used hte exercise bike (because some girl was on the elliptical) she had her ipod but i still felt bad if i turned on the tv so i didn't. so it was awfully quiet for me for 20 min and instead of thinking about stuff in my life i kept doign the math of my percent complete. my guess of my milage i'd have done. my calories and stuff with the other numbers on the display.

i burn 2 calories in 25 seconds.
i burn 2 calories in a tenth of a mile
i go a tenth of a mile in 25 seconds.
i figured out the first statement based on the 2nd two.

i just checked some data i had from before and i went further per min than i did today and burned more calories per minute. hmmm i guess i suck now.

No comments:

Post a Comment