Thursday, June 12, 2008

ugh

i had to leave work at 3:30 so that my dad could pick me up , he could go to the doctors while i got a shot.   then i dropped him off at penske. then headed back to work. i was going to work but no time. just grabbed my stuff and left.     this process took an hour and a half.
then half hour to get home.
ate dinner.
then moved all of timmy's crap into a penske truck. that took until 9.
i did something nasty to my shoulder when i tried to lift up that wooden TV from my old room. my dad commented that he was able to carry it with my older brother (who is bigger and goes to the gym regularly and is a guy).   so then my dad comments that i messed up my shoulder by "almost picking up a tv"   i used the heating pad on it.   ok i guess we were done moving around 8:40 and i iced until 9. then i showered. then ate a snack and it's now. time to do work that i didn't get to do earlier.

my feet hurt so very bad. my right knee hurts so bad. i meant to take medicine but i didn't.

i think at this moment sitting indian style my knee hurts the worst. if i try to walk or use the gas or break petals (i drove to spee-d to get chips) then my foot hurts the worst. otherwise it's my shoulder. my shoulder hurts all the time. my knee wasn't hurting if it's in a decent position.

now i have to make up an hour of work tomorrow. i couldn't make it up earlier this week because dave kept pressuring me to leave right on time since he was fighting getting sick/sick and needed to rest.

edit: the tv had wheels so it was easy to move to the steps. then it was too heavy and since it was at the steps and it's wide dave couldn't even come up to help because he wouldn't have been able to get by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment