Wednesday, October 22, 2008

cancel Amex card

I tried to cancel my blue cash and my blue for students amex cards today. I have my coporate card and my Citi Amex still.

So I call
put in numbers to one of the cards
a choice is cancel card
i say it. it can't hear me or understand me.
i repeat. it still can't understand me.
so then i hit the number associated with canceling a card (you can say "cancel a card or press 4" (or whatever number it was)
and it then takes me to "add a card" not "cancel a card"
and i cant' get out of it right. i can't go back. at other areas it says you can say "go back" and it will take you back.

The 2nd time i called, i didn't say or press the cancel a card and said representative and then hit 0 and i got to one.

then there were all these problems and slowness on their end. I only got 1 card canceled. The guy apologized. the 2nd one wouldn't go through. I have to call back another time. These cards haven't been used in years but i want to get rid of it.

stupid stupid stupid


(i guess i forgot to post this yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment