Friday, December 12, 2008

work party

tonight was our work christmas party.
that was an awesome Christmas party. it kind of sucked
but then someone (the VP of my business unit at work. aka the highest ranking person at our Christmas party) talked with me and a friend for like 25 min (well and this other guy) but then he talked 1 on 1 with me. Based on our conversation he said i would be good in projects. that what i said. that's what dave said. he said it and i didn't tell him that's what I thought.
... while we were talking as a group that other guy was hitting on Jen. and then he made fun of her and then we started talking with VP right after that. i think he was hitting on me. he kept inches toward me and we were touching arms. and i'd move away and he'd do it again (then after my friend noted that to me too). and at one point he put his hand on the small of my back and like moved it up and down. i forget what it was about. one of the party coordinators walked over and said to the VP that of course he'd be standing next to a pretty girl... we talked work and stuff. it was just interesting to talk to him. i also talked to people in Quality and not just my quality group. i talked to a few other people i knew there. i didn't mingle much but i didn't know too many people first. i'm still kind of freaked out about talking to dan.

there were more things that made the day interesting too.

one odd thing was i only knew 2 guys in NPP outside of quality and outside of the managers that I know because of CAPs. both of those guys were practically the only guys who danced. very odd. numerous people tried to get me to dance. mostly girls in my group and guys in my group (who wanted all the girls to dance). i was not dancing though.

2 comments:

  1. tenroaches (LiveJournal)December 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM

    "(then after my noted that to me too)"

    ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)December 14, 2008 at 11:38 AM

    my friend

    i decided not to use names and guess i messed up changing them.

    ReplyDelete