Saturday, January 10, 2009

life update - from a few days ago

this is the first time i've used my laptop in over a week. i've used dave's though. i also haven't used my mac in days.

I got my Victoria's Secret order in the mail today. It came early. 2 pairs of yoga pants, jeans, gray dress pants. button down white shirt, 2 sweaters, 2 long sleeve sh irts. i don't know what to wear to work tomorrow. the white button down shirt needs to be ironed. also some of my stuff from over a week ago (dec 26) needs to be ironed. maybe the wrinkles fell out of what i bought on the 26th.

i still have to go back to new york and company to get an ink tag removed from one of my shirts.

i have so many things to do this weekend. i probably won't do many though. I seem to enjoy being a lazy bum. I'm watching the season 2 finale of nip/tuck right now. i don't have any more to watch after this.

I also have so many things to do at work.

i'm in charge of something at work that is supposed to change our corrective action program. it will totally revamp it. it is across all of Westinghouse.

We got a new computer to replace Shady. So now I can get to updating my weight graph and checkbook again.

apparently i forgot to hit post on this post earlier. it's from Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment