Friday, March 6, 2009

update

This week was so exhausting. I had a Stampin' Up party on Wednesday and then on Thursday I went to my aunts because my other aunt was visiting. Tuesday I had to prepare for the entire stampin' up party because I did not do it earlier. Wednesday and Thursday nights after I got home I had to work for about 2 hours each night. Monday night I was so exhausted that I didn't work from home at night because I went to sleep at 9pm. The first week back was tough. Then in addition to that I was around people who were sick. I better not get sick.

Wednesday night I was around 2 different girls whose husbands were sick from work that day. so they probably had all the germs. then Thursday at work I was with 2 people who just returned from work and another person who was just getting sick (from the other people's cold) and then that guy was out sick on Friday. and on Thursday night my aunt was sick and the baby was sick. Friday I woke up with a killer sore throat. I'm hoping that was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment