Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

today i went to sleep at 12:30 or so but didn't fall asleep right away. then i woke up at 1:40. 2 i went to walk at the relay for life. I think i did 11 laps. 3:15 or so came home. went on the computer. then went to sleep.
around 9 or so i started waking up often but i'd go back to sleep. i finally woke up at 11
didn't get anything done until 1:30 when we headed to my aunts.
I hate too much.

then aroudn 3 or 4 my cousin showed up with the baby. He was shy at first. around 6:00 he liked me though.
I left shortly after 7
and got home an hour later
then had dinner (only a little. still full)
then watched big brother and then the listener.

and now i'm mad that all weekend i didn't read my gmat book it took me 2 naps worth to make it through 1 page of telling me about reading comprehension. i learned verbal section is intermixed and if there is a story, the story is on the left and then 1 question at a time on the right half of the screen. silly naps. i need to get to practicing the verbal section.

No comments:

Post a Comment