Saturday, August 22, 2009

i'm so mad i reset my timer while running. so i quit.
it was right at the lap and i was hitting lap
and i have no idea how many laps i did. at least 10.
i'm so mad
i want data points for my graph.
it's almost like i have to run again now.

(someone may recognize the above from an email i typed)

then my trouble with trying to remember my splits is this

once i did my warmup i looked at my timer after 100m and calculated in my head what my lap time woudl be. then at 200 i noted if i did better than the pace for the first 100 (which i did every time) and then i calculated my new lap time. then at 300 i checked to see if i was on or ahead of pace for what i calculated at the 200 and then at 400 i hit lap and looked at my time. now every time i beat my projected times. but all those numbers in my head make it hard for me to figure out how many laps i ran and also what my actual splits were.
it was my best set of splits ever.
i'm so mad
so mad
it's almost like i need to go run again to get more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment