Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sigh

I'm following my workout plan horribly. i followed it 4 days out of 11. Yesterday I was even noticing progress.
Tomorrow I won't be following it either. No time to lift and run.

My stomach still feels super weird from eating 10 cookies from DiBella's. Those are some good cookies though. I've stopped wanting more and when I think about them I just want to throw up even more.

Today someone told me it looked like I lost 15 lbs. I didn't. Maybe she's saying i was fat before. or as timmy put it he said that i was just fatter before. i didn't lose 15. i lost 1 maybe. or depends how far back you go.

I need to plan out my day for tomorrow to see what time I have to wake up to run. Tomorrow is to be 3 miles (or 2 if i cheat and use the easy plan). but i skipped intervals today. but intervals are my favorite. but intervals before work would stress me out since i don't know how to time everything that way.

Tomorrow is the NA-YGN picnic. I probably should go early and stay late since I'm an officer.

I feel like just going to sleep right now. I was asleep last night by this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment