Sunday, September 6, 2009

Awful

I suck at posting on here anymore.

I use Twitter too much.
I have no life.

Right now I'm only posting on here because I'm procrastinating going running.
I took an entire week off so i'm nervous.
I also bought new shoes so I'm nervous how they will work.

This house is so disgustingly dirty that later today I need to clean. cleaning is after running so if i put off running, then I put off cleaning. I need a maid.

I like my new desk chair. It doesn't roll on this carpet that good but no chair does so I don't hold that against it. I have to try out sitting on here for hours and hours and see if it's still comfortable.

I need to print pictures at Costco. That's one of the next things on my to do list after running and a little bit of cleaning.
I also need more recent LJ icons. My default is from September 24, 2006 if I remember correctly. The one I'm using right now is from May 2003.
I also need to decide when to have my next stampin' up techniques class.

No comments:

Post a Comment