Wednesday, November 11, 2009

go me

today i went to body pump at lunch (45 min) I did not stay for chseled core.
Then after work I went to spinning (46 min). I did not stay for chiseled core again but my abs are still sore from chiseled core yesterday.

My face turned all red at spinning. It barely turned red at pump. It turned red yesterday at combat.
I've gone to the gym 4 times in 3 days.
I probably won't get to go tomorrow and Friday will be tough so I was maxing out.
I only went once last week or worked out once for that matter.

My go wear fit says I took a lot of steps during spinning class!

Body Combat and Running seem to be the only 2 things that really put me in the vigorous activity range (above 6.0 METs). I look at lots of tables and they say most of the stuff I do should put me in there, but it doesn't.






Body Pump was 11:45-12:30 (over a little late though) and spinning was 5-5:45 (over late and the 3-5 minutes before it started i was slowly pedaling)

No comments:

Post a Comment