Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday

I've been up since 9:30. I slept over 10 hours.

I haven't gotten much done today. I did put away the laundry from 2 weeks ago.

I'm putting together a menu and a shopping list for the 13th when people are over. I think it's probably a bad idea that all of the things have never been made before.

I need to carry boxes down to the basement. I don't think I'll end up putting Christmas lights on our porch this year again.

I really need to get this recliner out of our hallway.

We need to figure out where to put this 32" TV.

I have a lot of stuff to do to plan for my Stampin' up party on Tuesday.
Then I have a party on Wednesday for Stampin' up

We also need to go grocery shopping so bad. We haven't had milk in over 1.5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment