Sunday, February 28, 2010

exercising too much?

Sunday was too busy. I don't know how it got so late.

I woke up shortly after 7 with the help of 3 alarms. I had plans to meet Brie () at 9.
I wanted to run 5 miles prior to meeting her but our road wasn't touched and had a few inches of snow on it.
So i thought if I waited a little longer maybe the plow would come.
I did spend 20 minutes shoveling. Still no plow. I wore my new jacket but to walk I wore it under my red coat.


All the roads were clear except my street.

North Park was so pretty when I arrived.



Then partway into our walk, we saw a snowman.

I took my camera on the walk to get pictures of the branches that were down. I remembered them from last time




5 miles walked

After walking, Brie came over so I could show her different exercises for a workout routine.

This was me after the walk and showing exercises but before lunch.


I ate 25 small round raviolis for lunch and then chips with dip.

Then I went to North Park to get my run in.
It was snowing.


It was harder to run this time. I think because I already walked 5 miles and did a little other exercising.

(last time
)
I got warm while running so the last 2 miles I didn't wear my gloves.


My car needs an oil change.

Dave's car has a burnt out brake light/turn signal. Looks like some appointments need to be made.

I came home and iced my knee and did my shin exercises. My shins hurt earlier in the run this time.

Then I showered and we went to Outback for dinner.
The bandaid came off my finger in the shower. That was painful.



At Outback there was a wait. We decided to wait in the car. Later we learned their buzzers don't work from outside.

We ordered cheese fries for an appetizer.
Then we both got the outback special. I got the 6 oz and Dave got the 12 oz. He got a baked potato and ceaser salad for his sides. I got a baked potato and the vegetable medley for my sides.



I only ate about 2 oz of my steak though. Dave ate all but maybe 2 oz of his steak so now I have leftovers.

We came home. I did emails. I had a ton of other crap to do but I did emails.

Then we watched a movie. I fell asleep with 1 minute to go.

I hit a new max for steps today. The day isn't over and I've had 23402 so far. My old max was 18535 and that was last Sunday. My physical activity was almost 2 hours greater last Sunday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment