Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apparently people talk about me

I'm not sure what all they say though. I want to know.

Yesterday I already posted about how I got lectured about skipping the gym and getting fat.

Well today I told that story to a different coworker and then he shouted over the cube wall to someone else saying something like "I don't know about you [coworker's name] but i'd find it more likely that someone would lecture her about skipping meals than skipping the gym"

So I'm not sure why he'd say this since I maybe skip lunch twice a year because of crazy things. Even last week when that coworker was in a meeting with me at 1, I took my lunch to it since I didn't have time to get it in.
Other people never eat lunch ever.

Someone else thought maybe they all know about my weight graph on the internet but I think only like 2 people know about that. I don't know if they told people or not.

But I'm more curious what is said about me when I'm not around.  I don't even talk to people to gossip about others.

PS yesterday I "skipped" running after work but I already worked out for an hour in the morning. Maybe I should be getting lectured that I shouldn't workout twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment