Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monday

Monday was the same old stuff.  Except there was a meeting from 4-5 about the new organizations.  Body Pump started at 5.  I planned to go in a few minutes late. I even talked to the trainer to set up a spot for me. But then the meeting ended at 5:15 so I didn't get to go. I ran outside instead.  I was going to run 3 loops but stopped after 2.  I thought of going to pump at lunch but had a meeting 12-1 so I couldn't.

I got home to Taco Bell. I also made vegetables and then ate Nutter Butter cookies.

My new shoes came. Brooks Adrenaline 10.  My old ones were the same but 9.



I actually didn't think my old shoes were old but then if you compare the white on both shoes the old shoes were dirty looking.

We watched Fast Forward. It ended up being a 2 hour episode so then the night was almost all taken up.

No comments:

Post a Comment