Thursday, March 18, 2010

Numbers

Numbers and loans are my favorite things.  As of April 1, one of my student loans will be paid off. This is the student loan with the worst website though. I had to contact them to see what amount I had to send because online it was off.  The loan is my UAS loan.

My Nelnet loan was the best loan. I used to send $5 payments just for fun. Or sometimes I sent payments to odd cents so that my principal was an even dollar.  The site would tell me my daily accrued interest. It was awesome. I paid it off this loan on February 3.

I'm down to only one loan left.  It has less than $10,000 left on it.

Dave still has a lot of loans for a lot of money though. His are all on one website. His website is not nearly as cool as Nelnet's site is but they are way better than UAS.  AES is very similar to his site.

Perhaps in April we can start paying extra one one of Dave's loans.  If I remember correctly he can pay $623 to pay off one of his loans. That loan contributes to 8 bucks of his payment.

I think loan statements excite me way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment