Friday, March 12, 2010

Rest Day

Friday is Rest Day and I'm about to go rest myself.
I hate rest days because I wish I was working out. But I know that I need to rest my body.

I don't have a light coat so I wore a blazer as my jacket today.


Issue Review Meeting today and then assigning 111 IRs. Critical Task sign was used. I progressed well. The upgrade of Lotus Notes probably helped.

French fries for lunch. Jen had the same thing. And I had combos and she had a few bites of her pb&j.

More work. Left work at 5:15. I didn't wear my gowear all day at work.
Got home. Dave should have been back with my wendy's but he wasn't. He stopped at Giant Eagle. I didn't answer my phone while driving because it was on silent. So he didn't get me any food because I didn't tell him things I wanted. He bought himself a ton of TV dinners and junk food though.
Then he got Wendy's after.


(large fry, 2 double stacks, 2 things of nuggets)

We ate, watched a little TV. Then he played his stupid game and I wanted to rest and not sit in a computer chair and I don't know how to watch TV on the computers in this house.
I vacuumed the steps. I still have the family room to vacuum but Dave said he would kill me when i carried it over while he played his game.

kind of ready for tomorrow

I also sanded and painted what i had filled with pine filler on the molding.


My toe still hurts from my run on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment