Monday, March 15, 2010

the rest of the weekend

(first i will note i can't type with my left pointer so this post will probably be shorter than normal)

I took a couple pictures of my arm muscles and my leg muscles. So there may be a new LJ icon coming soon.


I started my picture collection on one of my craft room walls.


I went to Giant Eagle to buy bruschetta and a dip. Then McGuinnis sisters for parsley and a dessert.
I wanted hot dogs too but I forgot.
My Giant Eagle trip was a bit eventful.
Since it hurts to type I will copy what I had in an email.

Some kid can't park. Hits car beside him. (i didn't see this. i saw him eying up the damage and then getting back in his car) I think he's about to leave so I get out pen and get plate and get a picture
Some lady walks by and goes "Nuh uh" and stops him. Then 3 sec later when kid back in car lady comes out with her groceries. Was her car.
No need for my evidence. She was putting stuff in her car so I go and tell her since she didn't see her mirror yer. Then kid gets out of car. So I leave

Kid was at most 18
Ladys car who got hit was maybe My age
Lady who stopped kid the first time had to be 50.


I will add that i heard the kid apologizing to her saying "i'm really sorry about this" "i'm really sorry about all this"

at first i wasn't sure if he did damage because you know how if you bump a side mirror sometimes they just move and don't get damaged. but if he was apologizing maybe there was damage too. i didn't have time to eye up the damage, i was just getting plates and pictures in case he tried to leave.

my note:

the cars:


We finally hung up the picture in the dining room.


My first outfit of the day


Instead of preparing for the dinner, I watched Dave play his video game, Heavy Rain. He had to change a diaper in it. He thought it was crap.

He also had to give the baby a bottle.

At one point he was female and the character showered. I was surprised the game shows butt and boobs.

7 comments:

  1. briebribeez (LiveJournal)March 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM

    I noticed the picture in the dining room but forgot to say something. Fail!

    I really want to play that game again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 15, 2010 at 1:45 PM

    I don't really want to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM

    Once our computer comes for the bedroom, you can come play it downstairs while I watch TV upstairs... I wonder if other people get together to hang out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iamoddd (LiveJournal)March 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

    Chances are good that when you're changing a baby's diaper, it is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. smilincolleen (LiveJournal)March 15, 2010 at 11:01 PM

    hahaha.
    dave can't say he's never changing a diaper now because he did in his game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. briebribeez (LiveJournal)March 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM

    I won't make you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. briebribeez (LiveJournal)March 16, 2010 at 12:23 AM

    It's not a big deal. I don't want you to get sick of me. ;)

    ReplyDelete