Monday, March 29, 2010

Saturday evening

I could only take pictures on my iphone. I took some even though there is no focus or zoom or flash.



 Around 10:30, Timmy want Mike were going to go to Frank and Tucci's. Max and Jared were debating. I talked them into it.  Jared thought that he was too tired. Max wasn't going if Jared didn't. I believe I played a key role in getting them to go saying everyone wouldn't be in town together again.  Aunt Nancy said they weren't going anywhere.  She was wrong.  Timmy called Art on the way to the "Bank" and said how the cousins were in the car. Judy actually answered. She went to wake Art up to see if he wanted to come. He did show up. It was crazy.  I actually only went into the bar because Art might show up. Boy am I glad I did.

 The guy in the electric wheel chair was there. He parks his wheelchair outside and then uses his cane to go inside. He was pretty drunk that I couldn't understand what he was saying.  We all got carded there except Timmy since the owner knew him. Timmy and I had Diet Pepsi. I was driving so I figured no booze for me.  Jared thought they would leave the bar around midnight.  We ended up leaving around 1.  The bar area was not big but then we went to the room with the pool table. The drinks were super cheap. Everyone liked it. They had to pay money to play music though. Silly.  At one point Jared got a phone call from Monica. The Paneks were at the Polish Club. Mike has always wanted to go there.

Art said he was going home after the first bar. Then in the car we were debating and then he said "I might see you over there" and I knew he would definitely show up.  I went and got Timmy's car and he drove separately to the Polish Club. (Aunt Elaine and Uncle Ron call it the P&A. I don't know what it stands for.)

Aunt Elaine was out and she normally goes to sleep at 9pm so I definitely couldn't miss it.










 They got some shots. I didn't have one. Monica was about to pay but then Art paid. What a nice guy.




 I requested Groove is in the Heart so Mike would dance.



Monica joined him.  But then she thought Jason would get mad so she stopped.







I had Timmy take my picture as proof I was there.




Around 2:30 the DJ stopped.  Then we left.  Aunt Elaine drove Monica home and then came back.  We went to Aunt Elaine's to sleep. Except Timmy went home. He thought I was going to drop off the cousins and come to my parents house. I couldn't miss out on the fun time at Aunt Elaine's so I decided to stay there. Plus Dave told me I shouldn't come home smelling like smoke so I just didn't come home :)
We stayed up another 1:30 at least and they ate and drank more beer (that wasn't Iron City).  Aunt Elaine was worried there weren't enough blankets.  She said she'd never stayed up that late in her life.


Uncle Ron got home and fell asleep with in 30 seconds.

Aunt Nancy slept in her clothes because she thought I would drop off everyone at the first bar and they would need a ride home.   She claimed she was enrolling Max in AA when he gets home.   He wishes he was staying longer.  It was a good time.  She saw me when I first got there and said I was supposed to be the responsible one.  I said I was and that I drove people.

Aunt Nancy said that Mike and Max can't be in the same town again. She said Kyle isn't coming next year.  Kyle will turn 21 in January 2011.

There was more but just minor details. I already typed enough minor details.

I'd have to say I think that Saturday was the most fun I had with all my relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment