Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday

I woke up and ran. I was going to run outside but it was still too cold.

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill.

Then I showered and got dressed for the day at work.

I knew I was working out after work so I asked a coworker to take my picture. Someone I barely know. Then she said the lighting wasn't good so we went to a conference room to take a picture.

I had a lot of meetings. I didn't even have enough time to heat my lunch between meetings.

Then I got back down to the gym for Body Pump.
I burned a lot of calories. I had a to eat a lot

I stopped for Chicken on the way home but we didn't cook it.
I ate one of Dave's TV dinners. Then I ate cheese.


There was too much gravy. Dave ate some of it.




Then I figured I still needed more chip n dip. So i ate a ton. Then I felt like I was going to throw up.


I watched TV.
I didn't clean. But then I vacuumed the dining room.

I updated my calendar site. http://colleen.akwire.net/_clothes/?year=2010&month=3 I still have to update December, January, and some of February.

2 nights ago I updated my gowear fit graphs of my site.
http://colleen.akwire.net/weight/ The last 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment