Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Friday used to be my busy day of the week.
Thursday is now worse.

I am on par with keeping my calendar site updated and also I may have another month with a picture taken every day. I guess the month is only a little over half over so I shouldn't toot my own horn yet.

Today I hit snooze for 70 minutes.
I only had 1 meeting before lunch.
I had 1 meeting during lunch. Then I had a few overlapping meetings after lunch.

Three people commented on my shoes today. Two called them the Wizard of Oz Shoes and 1 called them Dorothy shoes.  They got scuffed/scraped and some red is missing. I only wore them 3 times. I'm not sure when the scrape happened.


I was unsure of what workout to do today since I'm running on Saturday. Well I did body pump.  I meant to run. Also suggestions I got from people were either to run or do cross training. I guess I didn't do what they wanted either.

I made angel hair for dinner. I made it just for me. Dave had TV dinners.

I had 4 open faced spaghetti sandwiches. I also ate a lot of bites w/o bread.
I made an oops and one point and my sandwich turned itself upside down.
After I ate that spaghetti I looked better.

I had root beer out of a fat straw. Fat straws are hard to find. That was one from a restaurant.

After I ate I finished the can of pineapple juice while still drinking my root beer.

We watched TV tonight. I did a little work from home too but every time I typed, Dave asked if I was done yet so I could barely type. I still got some emails sorted and a few things done.   We got 2 episodes of Lost watched.  While I ate we watched Desperate Housewives.

Dave had a phone meeting with his professor tonight. That was my opportunity to take a shower.

Since I made my last post of things I have to do, I thought of a TON of other things I have to do like pay some credit card bills, call VS about how they charged me a return fee for an exchange only because they sent me the wrong size, sign up for the walking program, find pedometer, put away stampin' up order, upload my key excel files to good docs so I can edit them when I'm not at my Dell, and many more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment