Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

I really miss how it was 2 weeks ago when I woke up before my alarm. I hit snooze so many times. I just don't want to wake up.
I wore my new shoes.


I had 0 meetings at work today.
I decided to go get my oil changed at lunch. I went to Jiffy Lube. It was the first time I went there. It was expensive. It was scary. They were quick. They cashed a guy out for my car. they were about to cash me out for his car and a worker came in and told the lady cashing me out this. The lady cashing me out just kept processing the order. So then some guy came over and kicked her out of the chair. Then he fixed things. Sigh.
It took longer to drive there than to get the oil change so maybe that's good.

I tried to get a good spot when I returned but ended up in the very last row again. It was the same exact spot.


I got back to work and had to eat my lunch. It was good. Leftovers. Usually they aren't so good.


I was almost ready to leave work at 3:30 and then go running.
That didn't happen. I left work at 4:40 and did 10 min on the elliptical. Then ran 4 miles on the treadmill then walked for a few min to kill time and cooldown. Then I did chiseled core.
I did 4 miles in 37:08 but almost every half mile I had to stop to drink water. I was really thirsty. So all the pauses were like cheating. Also my shins hurt so I kept stretching too.

After the gym, I felt so gross that I showered before leaving. That has never happened before.

Then I went to DiBella's. Dave's cheesesteak takes time to cook. I started eating mine while I waited for his. The worker cooking his kept looking at me weird.

I got home and took a picture of what I ate.


Remember the mess I posted about the other day. Well I came home to the kitchen clean. The dishes were done. The floor was swept. The pantry was organized. It was a surprise. I didn't expect it at all so then it was all the better when I walk in and see clean. Actually earlier today I was telling someone how I wasn't even going to ask him to help me clean for this weekend because he seems busy and I didn't want any excuses for why he would complain about Saturday and company.





I ate my last 2 Krispy Kreme donuts after the tuna sub.
Then I cleaned the dining room table. I still have to carry a bin of the SU stuff upstairs.
I just have to put the table cloth on and vacuum.

Now I'm watching American Idol.

I didn't bring my work computer home. I did that so I couldn't work. I feel odd though.

I had more to say but I can't even remember.

I think we might have ironed out who is bringing what on Saturday. I wish more people were coming. I feel like making more food for more choices but I'm already making an appetizer, 2 potatoes, and chicken. AKA i'm about making as much as if it wasn't a potluck. But I still feel like there won't be enough food or enough choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment