Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

Yup that's right. I'm posting on today.

Wow was I tired this morning. I hit snooze for an hour.  After about 40 minutes I propped my pillows up.

I wore green for St. Patrick's Day.

I wore a blazer again as a jacket.


I had a few meetings today. I posted about one already.

I got really tired in the afternoon so I ate. I ate all my club crackers.  I got a lot done.  Or maybe I didn't get anything done. I can never be too sure.

I almost skipped going to the gym.  I even called Dave to tell him I wasn't going. Then I figured I would regret it not going. I did an easy workout though.  So many people talked to me that it took forever.

I stopped at Moe's on the way home. The employees kept jagging my wires.  There were 2 guys that were jagging my wires.  They said I wanted it all because I wanted a Triple Lindy and a Bowl of Queso.  Then I asked to make sure they give us enough chips and they commented again that I wanted it all.

It took me a full episode of House to finish eating.

I showered then we watched some of American Idol. We started it but then we caught up so we watched Community.  Now we are back to American Idol.

And that's what I call being caught up.
I brought work home, maybe I should get out my work computer to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment