Friday, March 26, 2010

Wednesday

I'm way behind again on posting about my days that I already forget most of what happened on Wednesday.

I had a super busy day at work again.  I gave training that I only learned I was giving it a few hours before I gave it. I was actually signed up to attend the training before that point.

Breakfast was a cinnamon toast crunch cereal bar.

Lunch was Velveeta shells and Cheese + 3/4 row of club crackers. 

Dinner was DiBella's and vegetables. and then a slice of leftover pizza.

Then I had Oreos and Nutter Butters

We watched TV while we ate. Then it was time for me to plan my Stampin' Up party.  12 people. new max (except only 11 showed so not a new max).  I was so tired.  I was done prepping around 11:30 maybe. I think I prepped too much.

There was probably a lot more but I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment