Monday, March 8, 2010

What a Monday

got to work at 8

did the normal stuff.
only had 2 meetings.
Got informed something else is on hold and to start working on that again the first week of April. Now I have a ton of stuff to do the first week of April.

Went to Body Pump at 5. Then I did a 15 minute Body Blaster Challenge after that.

Stopped at McGuinnis Sisters on the way home. Bought ground meat and potatoes
Made pasta with meat sauce, garlic bread (for Dave), and parsley potatoes.



While I cooked Dave played his video game. The music made me want to workout. It really did.

We ate and watched TV. Then he went back to playing his game.
I even did the dishes


I cleaned up a little bit of my craft stuff in the dining room. My goal was to clean all that up today. But I did not. oops. I did work for an hour. I got my emails down to 499 in my work inbox though so maybe tomorrow night I can focus on cleaning.

I had a donut for morning snack, with lunch, for afternoon snack, and then for evening snack.

I was still angry today. New things made me angry. Dave made me angry. Sigh.

My brown pants I wore today are awful in pictures. I don't get it.
I keep wanting to take some new muscle pictures but I never do it.

Someone told me today how I'm in good shape. didn't say it quite that way but still it was nice to hear.

Dave went to sleep. I still have to pack my gym bag and figure out what I"m wearing tomorrow. I still have a few new things I haven't worn but I have gone days without wearing new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment