Monday, April 12, 2010

Brown Eye

I was looking at old icons I had and came across an old picture. It is always nice to randomly find 1 old picture because then it becomes easier to make a post about it. :)
The picture is from 2002. It was in August but I can't remember the exact date.  This was taken at Pizza Hut.
In this picture you can see that my right eye has some brown in it.  Sometimes people will see me outside and think I have contacts to make my eye brown.  Lots of times inside, you can't even tell.

You can also see the scar on my right cheek a little.

It is very rare that I get a picture that shows my eyes so I'm glad I have this.  I should try to take more now that I have a good camera.  This is from a digital camera that took pictures on floppy disks. It was a Sony Mavica SD 100 I think.  It might have been the SD 83.  I had both and the 83 broke and I bought the 100.  I'm pretty sure at this point I had the 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment