Monday, April 12, 2010

Card

I'm way behind on my general updates but I will get to those soon.


This is a card that I made a few years ago and liked so much I never gave it away.   Well I finally gave it away.  It is from a retired Stampin' Up stamp set called Heartfelt Thanks.   I also stamped a flower on the back of the envelope.   The stamp set is a 2 step stamp but I only used 1 step for this card.   It is hard to tell but the colors are Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.

When using that stamp set, I didn't usually use the heartfelt stamp, but just used the thanks stamp.

I actually think I made this card in February 2007. I've had it awhile.    I did sell the stamp set since it's retired so I can't make the exact card again but I plan to use the theme.

2 comments:

  1. nice picture, wonder who the lucky recipient was??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wonder who took the picture for me huh?

    ReplyDelete