Thursday, April 1, 2010

Colleen's Place - My Clothes Calendar

Colleen's Place - My Clothes Calendar

I updated for March and April 1.

March is the 2nd month ever that I have a picture everyday. The other month was August 2009. I still have to update December, January, and February. I also have to update July and August of 2007.

I noticed I often wear similar colors 2 days in a row and then don't wear that color for awhile.

March 2 and 3. March 4 and 5. March 23, 24, and 25. March 30 and 31. And similar colors fall often like March 21 is black and March 22 is a gray shirt.

Everyone should make a calendar site like this because it is just so fun to observe how I wear my clothes and when I wear them. Looking back is awesome. Then I could see I wore my white pants a total of 6 times in 13 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment