Monday, April 12, 2010

Friday, April 9 - D&B

I woke up Friday and and went spinning. It was very hard to wake up.  I usually don't go to spinning in the morning but I knew with the blister on my foot that I would be taking a few days off running. Friday is usually rest day but I figured Saturday could be rest day and then I could get a class in.

It was a record day with IRs. I got them assigned fairly early, but I also had to get the fiscal year metrics done so it's not like I could leave early.

I did leave at 4. I was supposed to be at Dave and Busters at 4 for a team building activity.

We played 4 team building games. It was an official thing from Dave and Busters and a guy lead it.  Then we ate.  We sat and talked for a little while and then went off and played games.

I went to leave at 9 but as I was leaving friends returned from shopping so I went back in.  Shortly after we walked over to Rock Bottom.  I left at midnight and drove home.

I was tired. It was a late night.  Well I didn't go straight to bed. I had to wind down.  I had to be up early for walking at North Park

1 comment: