Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo of the Day - 2001


On May 11, 2001, we took track pictures.  The official photographer took our official pictures but, I brought my camera and we took a few group shots.   I scanned this one in.  Most people I don't remember.  They were all in 9th grade and I was in 11th.

Top row: Nikki Jordan, Christina Heck, me, Amanda Moreton
Bottom row: someone, Dana Brutche, Ginny Shields, Christina Balmert, someone, and someone.

I guess I only forget who 3 are. I might have to look some things up.

The corners of the photo are cut because I had it in a frame that didn't have corners.  Too bad we all didn't have and use digital cameras back then. I had one but it was big and I rarely took it places because it was in a case practically bigger than a purse.  Some day I want to go through and scan old photos from my album so I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment