Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photo of the Day

Gram and Gedo got married June 25, 1949.  I scanned in this picture recently. An original is hanging on my wall.  From left to right it is Greg Liprando (friend of the groom), Aunt Helen (sister of the groom I think), Uncle Mike Mazock, Aunt Annie Mazock (Sister of the Groom), Uncle Henry Calisti (Brother of the bride), Mary Jane (friend of the bride), Gedo, Gram.   I didn't know who they all were. I called my Gram to find out this past weekend.

This makes me wish I got a better "wedding party" picture but my wedding party was much smaller.

Wall of my craft room.
It appears my bottom row is wedding pictures and my top row is Christmas.  I need more variety.

2 comments:

  1. Is "Gedo" his name, or is that a slang name for "grandfather"?

    (Or neither of those?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandfather. I thought it must have been Russian but not sure with how my family is.

    My Gram's parents were nonny and nonno (if I spelled those right)... italian versions.

    ReplyDelete