Monday, April 12, 2010

Saturday

Saturday started with going to North Park to walk.  We started late but we walked 4.5 miles instead of 5 so that made up for it.  I stood and talked a little even thought I knew in advance I wouldn't have time. I just like to talk and forget.

We walked it in 1:27:20.  That was 2:15 faster than last time.  This time we stopped 2 extra times to stretch but we also didn't stretch until 30 minutes in. oops.

I got home and ate lunch while watching Hell's Kitchen.  Then I had to get ready for the wedding.
I cut it very close. I didn't have the card made or anything.  I sealed the envelope to the card before I put the check in. Oops.  I started writing check amounts to odd cents ever since Dave did for Krinin.  This one ended in 26 cents. It might make it more memorable. It might not. Who knows.

I also had to figure out what to wear. I actually got home from Dave and Buster's and tried on a few dresses.

Then it was wedding time. The ceremony was at Seton Hill.  It took forever to walk to the chapel from the parking lot. I took too long getting ready and left 10 minutes later than I wanted to.  I could have really used that 10 minutes so that we didn't have to sit in the last row.


Laura and her dad


Mr. and Mrs. Shane and Laura Morton -- Oops he meant Newhouser.

 The reception was at Giannilli's II Restaurant
Their first dance.
Shane already made the first dance picture above his profile picture on facebook.  He isn't even my friend on facebook.
 The bridal dance was a polka but it was odd because there wasn't a real like. There wasn't a money bag.  Barely anyone went to get a shot after.  There was a lot of confusion.  The best man had a shot with every person who got one.  That was a little interesting.
Laura danced with her mom.  Crying was involved.



Those from Norwin
I actually knew everyone at our table except the one husband and yet nobody talked to us like the entire time.  It was awful.  It was worse than the last few weddings.  They put us close to the dance floor/bar but then it's too loud.  Dave couldn't hear anything anyone said anyway.

 We stayed until 10:20 or so.  It was a long drive home.

The decent pictures are all on my picasa.

I'm a little sad there are no pictures of Dave and me together and also that there are no pictures of me from the front full body on the good camera.

Those that were at my wedding may remember that I changed into this dress around 8pm at my wedding reception. I believe those are the only 2 times I wore it.  I kind of look gutty in that picture above.  Let me try to find another one of me. No full body ones.  I weighed 8 lbs less that day than I do above.

No comments:

Post a Comment