Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tuesday-Thursday (April 27-29)

Tuesday was the same as always except I decided to go to the track to run so I came home from work.  We made hot dogs.  Then instead of going for a run I spied on the neighbors. There were 4 cop cars next door. I am guessing domestic violence. They have a 4 month old. I didn't get any details. I did 

I had pictures I wanted to crop and get ordered to make sure I can pick them up before the deadline but Dave told me to rearrange my craft room so that's what I started to do.
Before
Before: I'm pretty sure I should clean up before moving things.
Close to After
The mess in the hallway
More Mess
Messy desk that will end a foot to the left.
I didn't finish rearranging.  I typed with the keyboard all tilted like it is above. I also moved the desk a foot to the left with all that junk on it.

Wednesday was the same old stuff at work.  I got McD's on the way home.  I went to the track to run but there was a huge track meet going on so I came back home and ran.
Mars Middle School
I did run about 3 miles at home. I felt like I was going in slow motion. I ran an average of 9:10 per mile so I guess it wasn't slow motion after all.

I didn't watch much TV. I don't really know what I did. I know I spent hours trying to catch up on facebook status updates.  I did very little cropping.   I stayed up too late though.

Thursday was busy at work. I stayed working a little too long. I went to the gym and ran 2 miles on the treadmill. Then I hurried and showered and went to meet JD and Dave for dinner.  JD was 25 minutes late.  I was 2 minutes late but he didn't notice.   Then around 9 we got home and go to watch TV to learn none of it taped again. So Dave had to spend time downloading it and I just played on the computer all night. I didn't even bring home my work laptop today.


Future Plans:
Friday - work, Costco, start SU class planning (need 15 hours total of planning and prepping at a minimum)
Saturday - Lunch with my parents, open house at my dad's work, SU class planning
Sunday - Half marathon, resting
Monday - work, Body Pump, SU class prep
Tuesday - work, run, SU class prep, watch American Idol
Wednesday - work, run, SU class
Thursday - work, Body Pump, run, allergy shot in Monroeville
Friday - work, SU class
Saturday - pack, run
Sunday - Leave for DC
Monday-Thursday - DC tours and vacationing
Friday - drive home
Saturday - leave for San Francisco (7am flight)
Sunday - Tuesday - in SF
Wednesday - fly home (arrive home after midnight into Thursday)
Thursday - work, Body Pump, run, clean
Friday - work, clean
Saturday - 5k, picnic
Also I have to find time to run and exercise while out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment