Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wednesday and random things

I had a meeting at 8:00 and a meeting at 9.  I still had to prep for my 9am meeting so I got to work at 7:30.  I wanted to get there at 7 but I kept hitting snooze. 

The 8:00 didn't go as I predicted.  Neither did the 9:00. The 9:00  ran 30 minutes late until 10:30.

I didn't have a packed lunch so I had easy mac.  I forget if I had anything else.  

I was super busy at work.   

I was supposed to run at 4 with a friend but then her daughter got sick and she had to go pick her up and thus couldn't run.   I decided to work a little later, buy chicken on the way home, cook, then run after that. 
Everything did not go as planned.  
Good Strap
Broken strap

Well I'm about to leave work and all my stuff is packed up and I see that my purse strap is now broken. This really bums me out.  
New one on the left
Before I left I put away some of the cereal bars that I brought to work.  The new protein bars have 2 g less of protein than the old ones. I think they had more sugars too. 

Well 228 was all backed up.  It was awful.  It was because the turnpike was closed due to an accident so they rerouted everyone down 228. 

I stopped and bought chicken but also bought some stuff for burgers.   Still took forever to get home. Also get a call from Dave that the propane tank was out so I had to refill it.  I already had our spare in the car because Dave didn't ever get a new one and then when we dropped his car off at the dealer we put the empty tank in my car.   I had to stop at the last gas station on the way home to get some.  It was packed.  It was nuts.  

We decided to make the burgers. 
Sliders

After I ate a ton I ate glazed dunkers.  They were good.  They were just like dunkin sticks.

I was going to do my PFP but then I put away the laundry and put on Biggest Loser. Then I decided to use the exercise bike since I missed my run. I did that for 50 minutes.  By the time I was done Biggest Loser was over.   Then I was super tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment