Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Weekend

Saturday and Sunday involved a lot of restaurants.

I started off Saturday being productive by putting in laundry and ironing. I ironed 15 things.  I did 3 loads of laundry.  I wanted to rearrange my craft room but wanted a deeper table so we decided to go to Ikea to get a table and then go to PF Chang's.
At Ikea we felt like we needed a snack and their meatball thing was only a buck so it was cheaper than just a side. Dave ate all his but I only ate the mashed potatoes on mine.

We bought the table and some junk food.

Then we went to PF Chang's.  We had to wait about a half hour.   The waiter scrambled because he was sat 2 tables at one time.  We were done before the other one even though they sat down first.

Then on our way home I wanted ice cream so we went to DQ and got Blizzards because they are buy one get one for 25 cents. I got a Butterfinger Blizzard for the first time ever. I usually get Reese's Peanut butter cup but always hate it because it is too chocolatey.  I loved the Butterfinger one.
It was so late when we got home that I finished eating mine in bed and then went right to sleep.  Talk about eating too close to bedtime.  (I was supposed to cross train and I never did.)

Now Sunday started with me doing stuff on the computer and then I went for a run.  I planned to run 11 miles. The training plan said to do 10 but I did 10 last week.  I figured if I ran at home I would cut my run short so I decided to go to North Park.  I drive there and so don't want to run. I sit in the car listening to the radio for at least 5 minutes.  The entire time I was running, I didn't want to run.   Then my shin started hurting. I debated in my head if i should do my full workout and have a hurt shin or if I should quit after 5 and maybe make my shin not hurt for my race in a week.  I chose the latter. I quit after 5 miles. I didn't do as well as I wanted to.  Also what I wanted to was based on running 11 miles.  Ugh.

Then we decided we needed to go to Target to buy shampoo so why not go to lunch.
We went to the hot dog place. Then we went to the Pretzel factory. Then target. Then we went to Lowe's to buy grass seed.  We bought dirt and I put the bags in the cart and put them in the trunk. Except 1. It was raining and I couldn't get the last bag in the car. I couldn't find Dave. Finally someone asks if I need help. The cart kept moving and the bag was all wet so I couldn't get a good grip.  So some guy helps me put it in the trunk after I was struggling while my husband is sitting in the car.  It was so annoying.

It annoyed me so much that Dave was willing to let me go to Kohl's to buy another cardigan.  They didn't have them though.
I wanted to go to the Kohl's on Rt 8 since they had a lot on Friday.  He was willing but then said we should call my parents to see if we can go there to get my dad's grass seed and maybe go out to dinner.
We met my parents for dinner at Mad Mex and they gave us the grass seed.
Then we went to Bonnie's Place for ice cream and then to my parents and hung out awhile.
We got home so late I was tired but I wanted to crop pictures since I have less than a week to order them with the coupon.   I stayed up until 1 and ordered 154 4x6 photos.  I still have a my March 5k to crop and print and all of April.    I stayed up until 1AM and I wasn't even tired.

So in summary I went to 3 places to get food on Saturday before returning home and went to 4 places on Sunday.  I don't even know how I didn't get fat from all that.  (PS I'm eating Twizzlers right now while I type this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment