Friday, May 7, 2010

First Monday in May. Last Monday Before Vacation

Because of the run on Sunday, I thought I shouldn't work out or at least shouldn't work out hard. I took my gym clothes to work just in case.

The skirt I wore was too big. The shirt was too big.  The pantyhose fit nicely. They were my new VS pantyhose. I was impressed by them. (note was. when I post about Tuesday I will have a different tune.)

I worked over 9 hours. I didn't take lunch. I got home and went for a walk with Dave. Dave brought home Wendy's but I left work way late and my fries were cold by the time I got to them.  I left late because I was saying bye to my admin and 20 minutes later after she told me a lengthy story, I was rushing out of the building.

After our walk, I had to get to planning for my Stampin' Up class.   Below is a card
When Dave saw the card above he asked me why the words were so far to the right.  He wasn't supposed to notice. I messed up.

Dave liked all the cards with birds on them.

I needed 15 cards planned and only ended up making 9.  I was up until 1:30 AM. (I had to be at the gym by 6:30 AM)
I put 2 new pictures on my photo wall.  It is progressing.  Now I can only see the top picture from where my computer is though. Bummer. 

I have other things to post about from this day but want separate posts from them. My guess is I will have 8 posts before I go to sleep tonight.  I was way behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment