Sunday, May 23, 2010

The first Thursday back to work after traveling

It was extremely hard to wake up.  It's funny how easy it is to get used to West Coast Time but then to switch back to the east coast it is so hard. My feet still hurt from all the walking.  I didn't wear a skirt and just wore pants with my grandma shoes so that my feet could maybe start to feel better.

I got to work at 8:10 which is pretty good considering that I didn't get home until 1am and didn't fall asleep until 2:30 am.
I was going to go to body pump at 5 but didn't make it down. I ended up working until 6.

Work was really busy.  I didn't even get close to catching up on my emails. I think I still had 150 unread emails by the time I left work.   I picked up Pizza Hut on the way home because I wanted greasy food. After all the traveling I figured it was in order.

I meant to clean when I got home and get ready for the picnic but I did some things on the computer and watched 4 episodes of American Idol.  Then it was bedtime for Dave.  I wasn't tired and was in the mood to clean but couldn't vacuum or I would wake him up.  I did clean my craft room floor enough to open and close the door.  I thought that was good so that I could close the door if by chance people ended up going upstairs at the picnic.   I had a long to do list and that wasn't even on it.

Right before going to sleep I noticed that Laura Morton's wedding pictures were linked to her facebook. I checked out that site (would link it here but you have to register to look at them) and all the ones from the ceremony besides the ones from the balcony look about the same as mine.  Some of the shots looked almost identical.  I think I took more of the ceremony, cutting the cake, first dance, mother daughter dance, father daughter dance, and mother son dance than the actual photographer took. During just dancing at the reception she took more. I wasn't as interested in that.  The official photographer had a much better flash than I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment