Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday, May 7


Friday I was going to workout after work so I got to work early to get busy. I had a ton of things to do before I left for vacation.  The first 2 hours of my day were spent not doing any of that stuff either. I got so many interruptions.  I finally got down to doing my metrics and learned that the data I usually use is in a totally different form now. I also learned that things in the system were changing.  Also for my other metrics 1 in 7 provided the data that they should have provided.   I made due with what I had.

I had to leave to run right at 3:30 in order to run 3 laps, shower, eat dinner, and finish getting ready for my Stampin’ Up party all by 6:00.

I got to the locker room and realized I never got my daily picture for the day. It was also the 2nd or 3rd time I wore the dress and the first time I wore the cardigan so I wanted to get a picture. I tried to take my own picture. I first listened closely to see if anyone was in there. Someone was but then they left. held out the camera and took my picture.  But then I decided that didn't show the nice dress. I set the timer and took a picture. The first one chopped off my head. I took a 2nd one. As I was putting my purse back in my bag I heard someone in the gym. So someone was there and could have easily seen me taking my daily picture but they wouldn't have known what it was for. Luckily I hurried and got it done in time.  I learned a minute later it was the one trainer from Monroeville.  She doesn't know about my crazy calendar site but knows about me so it would have been better for her to catch me than for a random gym goer.

Well I left at 3:35.  I only did 2 laps (so 1.6 miles too short).  During my run, the geese were close to the trail so I slowed and got my phone to the camera setting and took a picture.  After the shower, I took my picture in the car.  I actually just dried my hair enough so it wouldn't drip and then threw it in a ponytail. I showered at work because I thought it would just be quicker.  I got McD’s on the way home and ate my fries on while I drove. I ate the chicken at home and started getting the table set up. 

my stats. I need to be faster!
I had the stampin' up party. We were done early since there were only 2 people in attendance.  I felt relieved when we were done.  I will post my card layouts and my box directions in the future. I just don't have time now. Below is a picture of all the things we made though. 
After everyone left, I went for a walk with Dave.  We learned another house on our street is for sale. 

 After I got back from the walk, I was hot and needed to relax so I ate a Popsicle.




I painted my nails less than 24 hours earlier. I even used 2 coats and this is what happens after I shower. This is why I hate nail polish. It chips so soon on my nails.  My nails are thinner than normal I think.  I think this because in MSL in college everyone in my group used the digital calipers to measure the thickness of our fingernails and mine were the thinnest. 
I was so behind on posting. I think I post too much.  Tomorrow I will catch up. I finally uploaded all my pictures from vacation and put some on picasa so then I can use them in my blog posts.  I hope I remember all that happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment