Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monday, May 24

I wore a skirt I don't normally wear to work. It is a little short because of my long legs. This is the skirt that I bought 2 years ago and other people at work had the same exact skirt and it went to their knees. Darn my long legs.

Anyway on my way in to my desk in the morning I got a compliment and was told that green is my color.   Then a few minutes later someone complimented me.  She was funny because her compliment was, "I am not hitting on you, but you look absolutely fabulous today."   Then a little later a third person told me they loved my skirt.  I usually don't get any compliments or I might get 1 so it was awesome to get multiple compliments.  I'm still unsure if I should have worn the skirt to work though.

Work was really busy but I didn't actually have many meetings so that was good. I still couldn't get caught up on everything.  I wanted to work hard to reading my unread emails but that didn't go so well.

I went to Body Pump at 5:00 after 2 weeks of missing it. I knew I would be sore but I did not back down on any weights besides triceps. We did a mix of old releases and the tricep one we did was harder so I am glad that I backed down on that one.  I really only backed down because on back, I was shaking before we even did the clean and press so I figured I needed a little rest and triceps was the next track after back.

I thought about going to the track after lifting to run intervals since I had a dream about running intervals.  Instead immediately after I went to MedExpress to show them my rash.  2 of the 3 rashes had gone away and the only one left was on my wrist.  I have a cream I am to put on twice a day for 2 weeks now. Hopefully it goes away. She thought it was some sort of contact dermatitis or something else that I can't remember the name.

I went to Target after to get the prescription for the cream and figured I had a Target shopping list anyway.  It was 7:00 on the button when I arrived and the pharmacist was in a super hurry and told me she was already closed but said she would take care of me.  She even turned off the light before she filled my prescription. I'm glad she was able to do it.  I ran into one coworker and heard another talking to the eye exam people.  I got toothpaste, bounce, and soap on my list (maybe more), but then I also bought a little makeup. Since Dave wasn't there I had time to look.

After that I went to Target I was still debating going to the track to run.  At the last second I decided that I would go.  Then I get to the track and some baseball game is going on and nobody is walking on the track so I got scared and left.

I got home and had leftovers while watching TV.  Then we watched TV the entire night but for 2 hours of that I dealt with work emails.  We watched a few episodes of Lost but weren't caught up yet.  I couldn't listen to the radio because they ruin things.  That's the worst part about being behind.   I have to watch a ton all at once even though all summer I will be out of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment