Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday, May 8

I said I would catch up days ago. I was wrong.

Saturday was the last day at home before vacation.  I knew on vacation I wouldn't get much legitimate exercises in so I had to exercise Saturday.   I also had a lot of work to do and things to do around the house.  I made a to-do list.    I accomplished a lot but did not get my run in.   I think my priorities were out of whack. I did update my calendar site and my weight graph though.

We went out to dinner. We went to a pizza place near us that we rarely go to. I was so hungry that we got an appetizer and then I got a chef salad and then we got pizza.  The salad didn't look the best but it sure tasted good. It was nothing like a chef salad from Pat's Pizza though but still tasted good.  I was full before finishing half my salad and the pizza didn't even show up yet.

We were going to pack and pack up the car that night but we didn't get the car loaded. I did find Dave's missing coat. It was in the cooler in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment