Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday May 6




Busy workday like normal. I went to body pump for 6:30. I got there early to try some bench pressing to see how heavy I can lift. I wanted to know because in less than 2 months I will participate in a pump and run and I need to bench press 60% of my body weight.  I got there early but then I was lazy and didn't do it.

I actually took a lunch with Jen. We sat outside.

I wanted to leave work at 4.  Then at 4:40 I was really about to leave.   Someone comes to my cube. At 5 I start packing up while talking to him.  At least I had until 7 to get my allergy shot.  Leave work at 5 is the worst time of day but that's when I left.   My allergy shot made my arm so swollen. I had my gowear fit on but I had to take it off.  I couldn't sleep with it on. It was the first time I couldn't wear it to sleep.
My arm stayed swollen for a few days. Usually it only stays swollen 1 day.

I wanted to get my allergy shot and then get home and run 2 hours later but with my delay by the time I got home and 2 hours went by, it was too dark to run.  I don't run in the dark.  A few months ago was when I learned you can't exercise for 2 hours after you get an allergy shot. They never told me before that.

I'm pretty sure I worked from home for a few hours and watched TV and was lazy instead of doing all the other things I want to do. I also worked for the time I spent in the waiting room at the doctors office. Lots of work and still way behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment