Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wednesday, May 26

I wanted to get to work early so I could leave "early" to run with Haley.  I accidentally turned off my alarm instead of hitting snooze.  I still make it to work by 7:50 though.
Most of my work day was spent trying to accomplish my backlog of emails.

I ran with Melissa at lunch. That didn't go as planned. It was entirely too hot. We only did 1 lap instead of 2 and we walked parts of it.  It was an odd run.

I was supposed to run with Haley after work but due to the heat we rescheduled for Saturday morning. The weather is getting to hot to run after work. I need to run in the mornings or in the evenings.

I came home and we were indecisive about dinner. We made burgers but a new way and had veggies and baked beans.

At 8:30 after watching lots of TV shows, I went to the track for a run.  I did an interval workout since I've been dreaming about doing one. I did 400 repeats even though in my dream i did 400, 800, 1200, 800, 400.
 I jogged the lap between. There were no breaks besides when i stretched. My goal was to get 1:45 on the first 4. Then the last one was supposed to be an 800 with a 4:00 time but I got a bad side cramp so I finished the 1 lap and then jogged. It was getting pretty dark by this point.  My recovery lap kept taking longer each time. I assume that's normal but I don't want it to be normal.

After I got home I took a picture of my sweat marks since Haley and I talked about sweat marks like that earlier in the day. After I took the picture I emailed it to her.  
I really need to start taking pictures where I look nice instead of where I look gross.

It was 9:15 or so by the time I got back from my run.  I just had enough time to type in my numbers and shower before it was time to get ready for bed.  I thought of working out Thursday morning but I just showered and what would be the point especially since I showered at lunch so that would have resulted in 3 showers in less than 24 hours so I decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment