Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5

Well I reluctantly woke up to get to the gym to meet Christina. If she wasn't expecting me I wouldn't have gone. I put on my gym clothes and brushed my teeth.  Then I decided to go back to bed.
I got another 10-12 minutes of sleep.

I still made it to the gym by 6:25.  The gym was packed and Christina wasn't there yet anyway.

I ran on the treadmill but couldn't take it anymore after 1 mile. I hate treadmill runs. I ran the first half mile at 8.2mph and the 2nd half at 7.7. I thought if I went slower maybe I wouldn't want to kill myself.  I was wrong.

Then I went to the exercise bike beside Christina's treadmill and talked to her.  I used that for 10 minutes.

Then I went and used the arc trainer for 10 minutes.  So I got slightly less than 30 minutes of workout in.

I put in a decent stretch since my quad was still sore from the half-marathon. It still didn't help. Actually while exercising it felt a lot better but after when I was at my desk, it was very sore again.

I did my normal workday (busy) and left work at a decent hour only because of the Stampin' Up class.   Everyone was late. That is common though.  We were done before 9 and then I spent a little time relaxing and watching TV.  I got to sleep at a decent hour finally.  Well it was 11:00 and I had to wake up at 5:30 again so maybe it wasn't so decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment