Saturday, June 26, 2010

3 Cards

I made 3 cards this morning. All with papers already cut. I only had to stamp the words and color the get well card.  I have more pieces cut and I should probably just make those.
Stamp set: Seeing Spots (retired) and Think Happy Thoughts (Retiring - Selling for half price - $8.50)
Bold Brights were used and non SU ribbon was colored with a Tempting Turquoise Marker for the Stripe.  I used different (non-shiny) ribbon before and the marker didn't bleed like it did this time.

When I was tying the ribbon Poly sure came running to get at the ribbon.
One that was already made but I sold Seeing Spots so didn't bother with the base.

Stamp Sets: One of a Kind (Retired and being sold for half price - $10) and Four Square (Retiring at the end of June)
Soft Subtles were used and Poppin Pastels

Stamp Set: Always in My Thoughts
Colors : Old Olive, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Water Color Crayons and Blender Pens
None of the colors seem to show up right in this photo. You can't even see what I colored green.

No comments:

Post a Comment