Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 2 of New Clothes

I went to a different Kohl's on Monday to try to find the blue dress that they didn't have in my size. Well they didn't have it and the size was even more off in the only one they did have. I did try on a lot more dresses. I decided not to get any of them.
I did try on a skirt and then got one a bigger size to sit more on my hips and be longer.  I bought that for less than $15 and then I bought a purse that was half off and was $16.  I could have saved 15% but my coupon was at home.   I was going to go to TJ Max too to look for a clutch but didn't want to miss too much work.

Since I was sweaty from working out I did not want to try on my new skirt so I went to take a picture of it on the bed. Kitty sure got in the way. I didn't even get 1 picture.





Today I tried on the skirt with a few different shirts. I don't like how you can see the belt on the skirt in the lighter shirts. I may wear this tomorrow with the blue.

I think the skirt looks better with Kitty on it than with me wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment