Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:15:13 AM - I was told I looked cute today & then the next comment was "and don't worry, I don't need anything" -- person that said i looked fabulous b4
10:05:22 AM - someone brought in cookies today. ? was "rude" & ate the hersheys kisses out of the pb blossums. i don't like the kisses. works for me.
11:20:47 AM - i told a coworker about @iamoddd's altered running shoes. He said that is nuts and sounds like his kind of girl.
12:16:06 PM - @iamoddd He's probably about 30 or a few years older. He knows his stuff. I like when he's on teams I'm on.
06:26:10 PM - Poly weighs 5 lb 15 oz
07:33:45 PM - The vet said we have to brush kitty's teeth (not sure how offen but sone twice a day) and clean her ears (couple times a week)
07:36:28 PM - Dave got an iPhone app so he can order pizza hut.
07:50:47 PM - I'm starving and it took Dave 20 minutes to order pizza hut. I would have run first but I fear being lightheaded.
11:49:29 PM - Stayed up late enough that I watched the season finale of Grey's Anamony. Also late eniough that kitty thinks it is time to wake up.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment